THE DIFFERENCE IS SIMPLE YET CRITICAL
Business and personal data need to be separated.
Software separation doesn’t work.
Hardware separation does.
- Hacker Selling Credentials of 200 Million Yahoo Users | SecurityWeek.Com (8/2/2016)
- Alleged Amazon phishing scam is scarily sophisticated (7/21/2016)
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report (6/28/2016)
- GozNym Trojan Targets Major US Banks | SecurityWeek.Com (6/23/2016)
- Rosey Koberlein: Home buyers beware because hackers want your cash (4/11/2016)
WorkPlay News & Events
- The Rise of Cybersecurity Ignorance | Secure Your Workplace Network (8/30/2016)
- Amazon Phishing Adventures: The Recent Rise in Amazon Phishing Scams | Secure Your Workplace Network (8/16/2016)
- Something’s Just Not Right: A Look Inside the Recent Surge in Social Media Hacks | Secure Your Workplace Network (7/21/2016)
- Here’s How Russian Hackers Used Google to Spear Phish Clinton and the DNC | Secure Your Workplace Network (7/11/2016)
- When the Attacker Becomes the Prey: Trapping Hackers in Your Network | Secure Your Workplace Network (6/27/2016)