THE DIFFERENCE IS SIMPLE YET CRITICAL
Business and personal data need to be separated.
Software separation doesn’t work.
Hardware separation does.
- Dyreza malware steals IT supply chain credentials | CSO Online (9/30/2015)
- Does Government Need ‘Hardware-Separated’ Operating Systems? – Nextgov.com (9/24/2015)
- As containers take off, so do security concerns | CSO Online (9/17/2015)
- Employees put business data at risk by installing gambling apps on their phones | PCWorld (9/3/2015)
- Russian APT launched a new phishing campaign on PentagonSecurity Affairs (8/3/2015)
WorkPlay News & Events
- Meet America’s New Cyber Ally…Iran? | Secure Your Workplace Network (10/5/2015)
- Russian Hackers Position Themselves in U.S. Power Grids in Preparation for Cyber Warfare | Secure Your Workplace Network (9/28/2015)
- Gartner Advises Companies to Keep Their Feet on the Ground When Entering the Cloud | Secure Your Workplace Network (9/24/2015)
- The Truth about Hardware-based Security: Why Everyone Claims to Have It and Why Almost No One Actually Does | Secure Your Workplace Network (9/17/2015)
- Did Your New High Tech Device Come with Pre-Installed Malware? The Rise of Firmware Attacks | Secure Your Workplace Network (8/31/2015)