THE DIFFERENCE IS SIMPLE YET CRITICAL
Business and personal data need to be separated.
Software separation doesn’t work.
Hardware separation does.
- FBI has lead in probe of 1.2 billion stolen Web credentials: documents | Reuters (11/30/2015)
- Ways $460 million military contract for cyber bombs could attack targets | Computerworld (11/25/2015)
- Why phishing attacks are nastier than ever | Computerworld (11/23/2015)
- Hazards Ahead: Current Vulnerabilities Prelude Impending Attacks – Security Roundup – Trend Micro USA (11/19/2015)
- Malvertising – the new silent killer? | CSO Online (10/21/2015)
- Don’t Get Hooked by These Holiday Phishing Scams | Secure Your Workplace Network (11/23/2015)
- Somebody Just Paid Millions to Take Total Control of Your iPhone: Jailbreaking iOS 9.2b | Secure Your Workplace Network (11/19/2015)
- Are the Recent Attacks on FireEye Justified? | Secure Your Workplace Network (11/12/2015)
- The New Science of Forecasting Cyber Attacks (11/6/2015)
- Secure Your Workplace Network | Understanding network security risks in the workplace (11/3/2015)
We’re not winning the cyber war. If we were, an OPM breach should never occur. Our $4.5 billion Einstein System failed — even though the attack was just like Aetna, Home Depot, Target and others before it. We need to lock down networks. We also need full user convenience. How do we accomplish this? Hardware-Separated Operating Systems in the endpoint does it. WorkPlay Technology is Hardware-Separated Operating Systems. To learn more, please open any of our 1-pagers: