THE DIFFERENCE IS SIMPLE YET CRITICAL
Business and personal data need to be separated.
Software separation doesn’t work.
Hardware separation does.
- Russian APT launched a new phishing campaign on PentagonSecurity Affairs (8/3/2015)
- New Phishing Campaign Leverages Google Drive (7/28/2015)
- Phishing Attacks on Feds Tied to Hacking Team Zero-Day | Sci-Tech Today (7/22/2015)
- Angler Climbing To Top Of Exploit Heap (7/22/2015)
- Details of 4.5 Million Individuals Exposed in UCLA Health Breach | SecurityWeek.Com (7/20/2015)
WorkPlay News & Events
- Days of Past Future: Ads that Determine Your Emotional State to Design Themselves | Secure Your Workplace Network (8/18/2015)
- The IRS Breach Worsens as More Taxpayers Learn Their Tax Information Has Been Stolen | Secure Your Workplace Network (8/18/2015)
- Has the Defense Department Network been Breached… Again? | Secure Your Workplace Network (8/3/2015)
- The Impending Use of Commercial Drones in Stalking, Hacking, and Terrorist Attacks | Secure Your Workplace Network (7/27/2015)
- “Pedophile Alert in your area”: Pathetic Email Scam Tries to Steal Personal Information from Concerned Parents (7/23/2015)