THE DIFFERENCE IS SIMPLE YET CRITICAL
Business and personal data need to be separated.
Software separation doesn’t work.
Hardware separation does.
- New Phishing Campaign Leverages Google Drive (7/28/2015)
- Phishing Attacks on Feds Tied to Hacking Team Zero-Day | Sci-Tech Today (7/22/2015)
- Angler Climbing To Top Of Exploit Heap (7/22/2015)
- Details of 4.5 Million Individuals Exposed in UCLA Health Breach | SecurityWeek.Com (7/20/2015)
- APT group exploits Adobe Flash Player zero-day in phishing operation – SC Magazine (6/24/2015)
WorkPlay News & Events
- The Impending Use of Commercial Drones in Stalking, Hacking, and Terrorist Attacks | Secure Your Workplace Network (7/27/2015)
- “Pedophile Alert in your area”: Pathetic Email Scam Tries to Steal Personal Information from Concerned Parents (7/23/2015)
- Here They Are. The Top 5 Most Wanted Cyber Criminals in the World (7/20/2015)
- Why Give Away Leaks for Free When You Can Make Money from Them? A New Website Let’s You Sell Leaks to Interested Buyer (6/29/2015)
- How to Hack and Crash the Stock Market (6/23/2015)