THE DIFFERENCE IS SIMPLE YET CRITICAL
Business and personal data need to be separated.
Software separation doesn’t work.
Hardware separation does.
- Rosey Koberlein: Home buyers beware because hackers want your cash (4/11/2016)
- Attackers Alter Water Treatment Systems in Utility Hack: Report | SecurityWeek.Com (3/23/2016)
- Social Engineering: How an Email Becomes a Cyber Threat | SecurityWeek.Com (12/16/2015)
- Botnet Takes “Shotgun” Approach to Hack PoS Systems | SecurityWeek.Com (12/5/2015)
- FBI has lead in probe of 1.2 billion stolen Web credentials: documents | Reuters (11/30/2015)
WorkPlay News & Events
- Can Hackers Influence the Outcome of the 2016 Elections? | Secure Your Workplace Network (5/23/2016)
- The Illuminati, the Russian Secret Service, and Colin Powell’s Grandmother: The Strange Story of Hillary Clinton’s Email Hacker | Secure Your Workplace Network (5/17/2016)
- MIT Builds Cyber Security System That Can Detect 85% of Cyber Attacks…Really? | Secure Your Workplace Network (5/3/2016)
- HR Departments Beware: New Ransomware is Targeting You | Secure Your Workplace Network (4/25/2016)
- Which Candidate is Winning the Social Media Campaign? Part 3: The Sites that Could Decide a Close Election | Secure Your Workplace Network (4/22/2016)